So I’ve been seeing the Liebster award on a few blogs since I started and thought “Hey that’s pretty cool”. Now I get to actually be a part of it thanks to the sweet Janna over at Complexity Through Joy who was kind enough to nominate me 🙂 Thanks again Janna!! Please forgive me for not putting up this post straight away. I really really wanted to, but alas my schedule did not allow for it 😦
So for those of you who haven’t heard about the Liebster award, these are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Yesterday I was swamped with stuff for my personal company and wasn’t able to answer Janna’s questions or compile my own list of nominees and questions. I still have tons to do when I get home so I thought I would use the time in the car on the way to the airport to pick up Mr C’s mum. (She’s spending the weekend with us 🙂 )
So here are my answers…
1. What is your comfort food?
Anything chocolate, provided it doesn’t contain raisins 🙂
2. Is there someone in the media who really makes you laugh? Who is it?
3. What is your favorite time in history?
The Great Gatsby era!
Seems like such a fun time 🙂
5. What’s your favorite season?
In the US it’s Fall. The changing of the leaves is just so beautiful. In SA we really just have two seasons: Summer and Winter. I prefer Winter as the Summer is just too uncomfortable.
6. Pie or cake?
7. What was the last book you read?
Nora Roberts Whiskey Beach. Brilliant book. Then again I love anything written by her!
8. To where do you most want to travel?
So many places! Venice, Greece, Brazil to name a few…
9. When do you most feel in your element?
Hmmm…ipod plugged in and sketching
10. When do you most feel out of it?
When my crazy busy lifestyle wears me down, which is currently happening…
Part 2 with my nominees will come tomorrow, we’re back home from the airport and it’s off to bed for me!